So I've discovered that my favorite snack is no longer being sold in Texas!
Y'all - this is really upsetting me!! You have NO IDEA how good these pretzels are. I first discovered them when I was babysitting for my neighbor. (The babysitting pantry raid - you know you've done it). Anyway, I started buying them for myself. Then, I was at this neighbor's house a couple weeks ago and she mentioned that she can't find them in stores anywhere. So, I went online and guess what?? No Rold Gold Cinnamon Raisin pretzels in Texas anymore. And guess what else? I CAN'T FIND ANYWHERE TO BUY THEM ONLINE. (As an aside, what the hell?? You can buy pretty much anything on the Interwebs these days. Anything, apparently, except these delish pretzels).
The bag in my pantry is almost gone, I don't know what I'm going to do. And that makes me sad about my life - because who gets this upset about cinnamon raisin pretzels?? Another thing that's sad? I am blogging about this on Friday night.
Anyway, if any of my out-of-towner friends see these at their local grocery stores, pick me up a few bags. I'll really owe you one.

No comments:
Post a Comment