So, it's been a month since I've listed my resolutions. Here's an update.
1 - I have definitely been making healthier choice, with the occasional splurge of course. It helps that my coworkers have been trying to be healthier too. I'm drinking regular Green Monsters and just generally eating more fruits and veggies and less junk. And, I've had 2 random ladies (my dry cleaner lady and a lady in my neighborhood) tell me that I look like I've lost weight! Although the scales tells me that I have, in fact, not actually weight.
2 - I am VERY happy to report I drink 48 oz of water *almost* every day! I generally don't do as well on weekends, but overall I'm super psyched about my progress on this one.
3 - I am also doing better at keeping my house clean. Each weekend I've been picking an area to get--and keep--in order. That seems to be a good strategy for me.
4 - Haven't paid down any credit card debt, but I have cut back significantly on using my card. Yay.
5 - I've memorized three out of the five assignments in Ryan's Project Scripture. Woot!
Ok, so maybe I'll update on my resolutions again. But let's be honest, I probably won't. For now I'm trying to psych myself up for the weekend ahead! It's a busy one - coaching UH moot court team Saturday morning, helping to throw a wedding shower Saturday afternoon, and a bachelorette party Saturday night! Then Sunday I have church, an interview with a family I may babysit for (yay for money) and a Superbowl party at my coworker's house back in Beaumont. I'm stressed about how busy it's going to be!! When am I going to be able to fit in what I like to call my "sitting around" time??
But we will be making these babies at the Superbowl party and I Can. Not. Wait. I've seriously been dreaming about them for 2 weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment